What It’s About
Esther and Ruth talk about their summer plans.
- Warm-up Questions & Vocabulary
- Future Tenses: Will & Be Going To
- Listening Practice
- Word Stress: Stress Before Suffix
- Rhythm: Emphatic Stress
- Vowels: /ɝ/ and /ɛ/ – Watch the Sounds American videos on /ɝ/ sound and /ɛ/ sound
- Intonation: Statements with “or”
- Reductions: going to, want to, has to
- Feelings & Attitude: Mmm
How to Slow Down the Audio:
Click on the three dots of the audio player and then “Playback Speed” to play the conversation slower or faster.