What It’s About
Esther and Ruth are on their coffee date, talking about their routines.
- Warm-up Questions & Vocabulary
- Adverbs of Frequency & Compound Sentences
- Listening Practice
- Word Stress: Phrasal Verbs
- Rhythm: Sentence Stress & Thought Groups
- Stop Consonants /k/ and /g/ – Watch the Sounds American videos on /k/ sound and /g/ sound
- Final Stop Consonants
- Linking: Stop Consonants
- Reductions: Time-Telling Phrases
- Feelings & Attitude: Wistful
How to Slow Down the Audio:
Click on the three dots of the audio player and then “Playback Speed” to play the conversation slower or faster.