What It’s About
Esther and Ruth talk about shopping for clothes.
- Warm-up Questions & Vocabulary
- Complex Sentences & Possessive Nouns and Pronouns
- Listening Practice
- Word Stress: Stress On Suffix
- Rhythm: Schwa /ə/ – Watch the Sounds American video on /ə/ sound
- Vowels: /ɑ/ and /ɝ/ – Watch the Sounds American videos on /ɑ/ sound and /ɝ/ sound
- Intonation: Questions with “or”
- Reductions: Dropping the /h/ sound
- Feelings & Attitude: Nervous
How to Slow Down the Audio:
Click on the three dots of the audio player and then “Playback Speed” to play the conversation slower or faster.