What It’s About
Esther and Ruth discuss housework on the phone.
- Warm-up Questions & Vocabulary
- Present Continuous
- Listening Practice
- Word Stress: Compound Nouns
- Rhythm: Sentence Stress & Thought Groups
- Vowels /iy/ and /ɪ/ – Watch the Sounds American videos on /iy/ sound and /ɪ/ sound
- Intonation: Clarification
- Linking: Stop Consonants
- Reductions: “-ing”
- Feelings & Attitude: Frustration
How to Slow Down the Audio:
Click on the three dots of the audio player and then “Playback Speed” to play the conversation slower or faster.