What It’s About
Esther and Ruth talk about movies they like and dislike.
- Warm-up Questions & Vocabulary
- Gerunds & Infinitives
- Listening Practice
- Word Stress: Numbers
- Rhythm: Prominence
- Vowels: /ɪ/ and /ɛ/ – Watch the Sounds American videos on /ɪ/ sound and /ɛ/ sound
- Linking: Consonant to Vowel
- Intonation: Intensifiers
- Reductions: kind(s) of, sort of, have to, don’t you
- Feelings & Attitude: Bragging
How to Slow Down the Audio:
Click on the three dots of the audio player and then “Playback Speed” to play the conversation slower or faster.