What It’s About
Esther and Ruth share pictures of their families on their phones.
- Warm-up Questions & Vocabulary
- Comparative & Superlative Adjectives
- Listening Practice
- Word Stress: Years
- Rhythm: Prominence
- Vowels: /ɑ/ and /ʌ/ – Watch the Sounds American videos on /ɑ/ sound and /ʌ/ sound
- Linking: Consonant to Vowel
- Reductions: give me, let me, out of
- Feelings & Attitude: Anger
How to Slow Down the Audio:
Click on the three dots of the audio player and then “Playback Speed” to play the conversation slower or faster.