What It’s About
Esther and Ruth talk about growing up with their families.
- Warm-up Questions & Vocabulary
- Past Simple
- Listening Practice
- Word Stress: Stress Before Suffix
- Rhythm: Prominence
- Vowels: /ɔ/ and /ɝ/ – Watch the Sounds American video on /ɔ/ sound and /ɝ/ sound
- “ed” Endings
- Linking: Consonant to Vowel
- Intonation: Excitement
- Reductions: did you
- Feelings & Attitude: Compliments
How to Slow Down the Audio:
Click on the three dots of the audio player and then “Playback Speed” to play the conversation slower or faster.