What It’s About
Esther and Ruth talk about places downtown.
- Warm-up Questions & Vocabulary
- Imperatives & Prepositions of Time and Place
- Listening Practice
- Word Stress: Stress Before Suffix
- Rhythm: Emphatic Stress
- Vowels: /ʊ/ and /u/ – Watch the Sounds American videos on /ʊ/ sound and /u/ sound
- Intonation: Commands and Suggestions
- Reductions: front of, out of, lot(s) of
- Inferences: Apologies
How to Slow Down the Audio:
Click on the three dots of the audio player and then “Playback Speed” to play the conversation slower or faster.