What It’s About
Esther and Ruth talk about driving in Toronto.
- Warm-up Questions & Vocabulary
- Grammar: Past Continuous
- Listening Practice
- Word Stress: Three-Syllable Words Ending in -er and -ly
- Rhythm: Sentence Stress & Thought Groups
- Initial Consonant Clusters (Two Letters) – Watch videos on consonant clusters
- Linking in Words: Consonant to Consonant
- Intonation: Insistent Yes/No Questions
- Feelings & Attitude: Sarcasm
How to Slow Down the Audio:
Click on the three dots of the audio player and then “Playback Speed” to play the conversation slower or faster.