What It’s About
Esther and Ruth talk about adventurous activities.
- Warm-up Questions & Vocabulary
- Grammar: Present Perfect
- Listening Practice
- Word Stress: Stress on 3rd Last Syllable Before Suffix
- Rhythm: Sentence Stress & Thought Groups
- Initial Consonant Clusters (Three Letters)
- Linking in Words: Consonant to Consonant
- Intonation: Encouraging Wh- Questions
- Feelings & Attitude: Sarcasm
How to Slow Down the Audio:
Click on the three dots of the audio player and then “Playback Speed” to play the conversation slower or faster.