What It’s About
Esther and Ruth talk about experiences with getting physically hurt.
- Warm-up Questions & Vocabulary
- Grammar: Relative Clauses
- Listening Practice
- Word Stress & Vowels: The Suffix -ate
- Rhythm: Prominence
- Final Consonant Clusters (Three Letters)
- Consonant Digraphs and Trigraphs
- Linking & Reductions: Consonant Clusters
- Intonation: Declarative Questions
- Feelings & Attitude: Sarcasm
How to Slow Down the Audio:
Click on the three dots of the audio player and then “Playback Speed” to play the conversation slower or faster.