What It’s About
Esther and Ruth talk about hanging out with friends at the beach.
- Warm-up Questions & Vocabulary
- Grammar: Gerunds & Infinitives with Adjectives
- Listening Practice
- Word Stress: Abbreviations
- Rhythm: Schwa /ə/ & Other Reduced Vowels – Watch the Sounds American video on /ə/ sound
- R-Colored Vowel /ər/- – Watch the Sounds American video on /ər/ sound
- Linking & Reductions: Consonant Clusters
- Intonation: Contradictory Answers
- Reductions: Disappearing Syllables
- Feelings & Attitude: Puns
How to Slow Down the Audio:
Click on the three dots of the audio player and then “Playback Speed” to play the conversation slower or faster.