What It’s About
Esther and Ruth talk about taking evening classes in the future.
- Warm-up Questions & Vocabulary
- Grammar: Future Continuous
- Listening Practice
- Word Stress: Abbreviations
- Rhythm: Schwa /ə/ & Function Words
- R-Colored Vowel /ɛr/ – Watch the Sounds American video on /ɛr/ sound
- Linking in Words: Vowel to Vowel
- Intonation: Slight Disagreement
- Reductions: Disappearing Syllables
- Feelings & Attitude: Self-Deprecating Humor
How to Slow Down the Audio:
Click on the three dots of the audio player and then “Playback Speed” to play the conversation slower or faster.