What It’s About
Esther and Ruth talk about the end of a couple’s relationship.
- Warm-up Questions & Vocabulary
- Past Modals of Probability
- Listening Practice
- Word Stress: Noun vs. Verbs
- Rhythm: All Reduced Vowels
- R-Colored Vowel /ɑr/ – Watch the Sounds American video on /ɑr/ sound
- Linking in Words: Vowel to Vowel
- Intonation: Reservations
- Reductions: Disappearing Syllables
- Feelings & Attitude: Self-Deprecating Humor
How to Slow Down the Audio:
Click on the three dots of the audio player and then “Playback Speed” to play the conversation slower or faster.